Xiaomi 1S Electric Scooter
Xiaomi Mi 1S Electric Scooter Quick Overview
Xiaomi 1s Electric Scooter
The maximum range is 18.6 miles (30km)
• The typical range is 13 miles (21km)
• The maximum speed is 15.5mph
• 8.5-inch pneumatic tyres are skid-resistance and shock absorbing
• The dual braking system consists of automatic electronic regenerative brakes with E-ABS and rear disc brake
• It includes a cruise control system
• There is a high-quality LED display indicating speed, battery level, ride mode and distance
• Enhanced safety with front, side and rear reflectors plus a licence plate holder
• Pedestrian, standard and sport speed modes
• Front and rear lights, including brake lights
• Smartphone connectivity via BlueTooth
• 2-year warranty
Top-Selling E-Scooter Globally
Released in 2020, the world’s most sought-after M365 e-scooter has been enhanced in the Xiaomi Mi 1S Electric Scooter. The design is minimalist and highly contemporary, with an innovative light system for maximum safety and cutting-edge pneumatic tyres.
With a maximum range of 18.6 miles, it is highly practical for a wide range of journeys. All the key operating information is featured on the enhanced LED display so you can monitor your speed, remaining battery and distance whilst also choosing your preferred drive mode.
Powerful and Durable
Manufactured from aircraft-grade aluminium allow, the Xiamoi Mi 1S features a powerful lithium battery and pneumatic tyres. You can put your faith in its durability and get peace of mind from the 2-year manufacturer warranty.
The scooter can be easily connected to the Mi Home App on your smartphone via BlueTooth. This enables you to access a remote locking system and customise cruise control settings, as well as view rider statistics.
What’s more, the 5th-gen BMS Smart Battery System will keep the app updated with the condition of your battery. This will protect against overcharging, overheating and short-circuiting.
To round off the spec of this outstanding e-scooter, the Mi 1S is fitted with the latest generation 8.5″ pneumatic tyres. This means enhanced puncture resistance and superb shock absorption, boosting the tyres’ durability by as much as 3x in comparison to the M365.
The result is that you are not limited to tarmac – you can feel free to explore gravel routes as well.
Slime Puncture Protection
If you want even greater protection for your tyres, you have the option of adding a puncture protection liquid to them. This option means the tread area of the inner tube will be reinforced with sealant, protecting against punctures up to a depth of 3mm.
All Xiamoi e-scooter we sell come with a 2-year manufacturer warranty, covering everything including the electronics and the battery.
Please note, the warranty does not cover:
• Water damage (from rain or puddles)
• Damage relating to misuse (crash damage, for example)
• Damage caused when recommended use guidelines are not followed
• Maintenance of consumable parts
• Warranty is void if you modify or alter the e-scooter from its original specifications
Activating your E-Scooter
• The Mi 1S must be activated via smartphone on the Xiaomi Home App prior to use.
• The Xiaomi Home App is available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
• Follow the app instructions to activate the e-scooter.
• Find details in the user manual
What are the best electric scooters?
This really depends on your needs. For example, a lightweight option may work for some people, while others may prefer a heavier option with a greater range. The 1S is medium in weight with a medium range.
How do electric scooters work?
Electric scooters operate via a small electric motor that is powered by a rechargeable battery. You must usually start moving the scooter manually to engage the electric motor, then turn the throttle. The scooter may need help with kicking when crossing rough terrain or climbing a steep hill.